Life in the Rome Campus is marked by an atmosphere of study, spirituality, health, and safety.
- The daily life at the Rome campus is centered around regular prayer, common meals, study, and conversation.
- Students are encouraged to engage in the local community, improve and use their Italian, and come to know Roman life.
- Students are introduced to various aspects of the Church in Rome and the broader spiritual life of the city.
- Students are introduced to the various social services of the city, and have the ability to take part in community service projects by various agencies.
- The classrooms, library, and dining space are also available for non-residential students, such as students living with host families (particularly students from Loyola University Maryland) and graduate students who prefer to secure their own housing.
Catholic University and ACU students in Rome are immersed in this spiritual environment. They participate in the long-standing traditions of the city, taking part in the many important religious celebrations throughout the year.Learn More
Find information about prayer and Mass times in English, Roman Catholic Liturgies in other rites, Papal events, and information about worship opportunities for other Christian communities.Learn More